"Connect the Thoughts" (TM)
This powerful brain-building Tiny Toy Co. original challenges kids to think conceptually, and develops both literacy skills and creative thinking skills.
Pair items that "go together" in some way, and be prepared to explain your thinking. How are the two thoughts connected? There are so many possibilities in this hand-selected collection: Do you match "8" with "plate" for a rhyme, or with the octopus who has 8 legs? That's up to you, but be prepared to defend your thinking!
Titrate the difficulty level up or down for using the teacher-created lesson plans and levelled game instructions included.
Fun for restaurants, family parties, or anywhere that kids get bored. The perfect antidote to screen time.
- 36 hand-selected, upcycled tiny toys
- Game Instructions for "Connect the Thoughts" (TM) including 4 difficulty levels for ages 3-99
- 1 NEW organic cotton storage bag
- FREE BONUS: Lesson Plan for 10 More Learning Activities with Tiny Toys
Condition: Excellent Used Condition
Ages: 3-99 (Small Parts)
- Brain Building, Logical & Creative Thinking, Problem Solving
- Oral Language & Speech Development
- Vocabulary Building
- Phonemic Awareness: letter/sound/word associations
- Fine Motor Skills
- Play-Based Learning with Loose Parts
Note: each set of 36 tiny toys is unique and may differ from those depicted, but is hand-selected by our teacher-librarian and Tiny Toy Co. founder for guaranteed to inspire fun and learning.