A, E, I, O, U: Learn about long & short vowel sounds through play, the Tiny Toy way.
Use the included sorting mats to separate the 10 objects in each vowel jar/tub into 5 long vowel sounds, and 5 short vowel sounds. We've left room in each jar/tub of 10 toys for you to grow your collection!
- 50 upcycled tiny toys, including a mix of short and long vowel sounds for each vowel: a, e, i, o, and u
- 5 upcycled glass mason jars with NEW plastic storage lids -OR- 5 NEW stacking plastic tubs, labelled for easy sorting (select your preference)
- 1 NEW organic cotton bag to store unsorted parts
- 5 Short & Long Vowel Sounds sorting mats
- FREE BONUS: "10 Learning Activities with Tiny Toys" lesson plan!
- FREE BONUS: "Spotlight on Y" Kit in a bonus jar, with examples of all three letter Y sounds!
Condition: Excellent Used Condition
Ages: 4+ (very small parts & optional glass storage jars)
- Phonemic awareness (letter/sound/word associations)
- Pre-reading & early reading skills
- Oral vocabulary development
- Fine motor skills
- Play-based learning
Note: each set of 50 tiny toys is unique and may differ from those depicted, but will always represent a mix of short and long vowel sounds for each of the vowels a, e, i, o, u.