Take your beginning reader's phonemic awareness to the next level, with this collection exploring "S blend" words!
Blends are 2 or more consonants in a row, where you can still hear each distinct sound: sl- sp- sn- squ- sc- sk- st- sw- sm-
NOTE: We are proud to have created this environmentally-friendly, upcycled play set by combining pieces from multiple sources, redirecting them from landfill and extending their play value.
- 18 toys representing all 9 sl- blend sounds (2 toys for each)
- 1 NEW organic cotton storage bag with enough room to grow your collection
- "Slowly, slowly, Slowly," Said the Sloth by Eric Carle (hardover)
Condition: Excellent Used Condition (toys) Very Good Used Condition (book)
Ages: 3+ (small parts)
- Literacy & Phonemic Awareness (letter/sound/word associations)
- Fine Motor Skills: Promotes dexterity, hand-eye coordination
- Imagination & Creativity: Encourages imitative and imaginary play; promotes story telling, role playing, and creativity