"Connect the Thoughts" (TM)
This powerful brain-building Tiny Toy Co. original challenges kids to think conceptually, and develops both literacy skills and creative thinking skills.
Pair items that "go together" in some way, and be prepared to explain your thinking. How are the two thoughts connected? There are so many possibilities in this hand-selected collection: Do you match "8" with "plate" for a rhyme, or with the octopus because it has 8 legs? That's up to you, but be prepared to explain your thinking.
Titrate the difficulty level up or down, using the teacher-created lesson plans and levelled game instructions included.
Fun for restaurants, family parties, or anywhere that kids get bored. The perfect antidote to screen time.
- 24 hand-selected, upcycled tiny toys with multiple connections
- Game Instructions for "Connect the Thoughts" (TM) - activity card and full page-size instructions included.
- 1 NEW organic cotton storage bag
- Not Included: muffin tin sorting tray shown
- Brain Building, Logical & Creative Thinking, Problem Solving
- Oral Language & Speech Development
- Vocabulary Building
- Phonemic Awareness: letter/sound/word associations
- Fine Motor Skills
- Play-Based Learning with Loose Parts
Condition: Excellent Used Condition
Ages: 4-99 (Small Parts)
Note: each set of 24 tiny toys is unique and may differ from those depicted, but is hand-selected and guaranteed to inspire fun and learning.