Tiny Toy Co. rescues unwanted toys, games, kids' books, redirecting toy waste away from the landfill. We create upcycled learning activities, loose parts playsets, and professional curriculum materials for educators and speech-language pathologists. Have more? Place 2 pickup tickets in your cart to indicate that you have up to 8 garbage bags, or equivalent volume for pickup.
*NEW* PICKUP MAXIMUM OF 4 STANDARD GARBAGE BAGS (OR EQUIVALENT VOLUME) PER $40 DONATION. PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR EACH GROUP OF 4 GARBAGE BAGS.
Why is there a charge for home pickup? Even after we've done our best, there are some pieces of toy waste that we can't save. Whatever we can't reuse, we redirect through charitable donation or send for plastics recycling. 100% of your toy waste pickup fee goes towards the recycling of un-reusable toy plastics through TerraCycle Canada's Zero Waste Box program. Learn more about TerraCycle and opportunities for recycling household and community waste here.
How to Book a Pickup of Your Toy Waste:
1. Purchase a $40 ticket for a home pickup of up to 4 standard garbage bags (or equivalent volume) of toy waste anywhere in Toronto with postal code starting in M. Select "Local Delivery" at checkout.
Have more than 4 bags of toy clutter to clear? Place 1 pickup ticket in your cart per group of 4 standard garbage bags (or equivalent in volume.) $40 = processing of 4 bags of toy waste. 100% of proceeds are used to cover the mechanical recycling of pieces not suitable for reuse, through TerraCycle Canada.
2. We will email you shortly to coordinate your pickup date and time.
3. Bag/box up your unwanted toys and toy pieces, and leave the sorting to us, up to a maximum of 4 standard garbage bags or equivalent volume.
4. On pickup day, place your bag(s) out front for contactless pickup.
5. Feel great, knowing that we'll work hard to keep your toy waste out of the landfill, put it back in play, and recycle what can't be reused.