Decluttering your kids' outgrown and broken toys? You can clear the clutter and skip the landfill. We can help!
Tiny Toy Co. operates in Toronto, rescuing unwanted toys, games, kids' books -- even those tiny toy pieces on your playroom floor. We responsibly upcycle whole and broken toys, complete and incomplete games. We repurpose those random tiny toys on your playroom floor, into educational games for kids, and teaching materials for educators and speech-language therapists.
Why is there a charge for home pickup? Even after we've done our best, there are some pieces of toy wast that we can't save. Whatever we can't reuse, we send for recycling. 100% of your toy waste pickup fee goes towards the recycling of un-reusable toy plastics through TerraCycle Canada's Zero Waste Box programme. Learn more about TerraCycle and opportunities for recycling household and community waste here.
How to Book a Pickup of Your Toy Waste:
ARE YOU SHOPPING TODAY? ORDERS OVER $40 AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR FREE HOME DELIVERY AND INCLUDE PICKUP OF YOUR TOY DEBRIS! NOT SHOPPING?
1. Purchase your $40 ticket for a home pickup of your toy waste, available anywhere in Toronto with postal code starting in M. NOTE: select Local Delivery at checkout
2. We will email you to coordinate a pickup date and time.
3. Bag/box up your unwanted toys and toy pieces, and leave the sorting to us!
4. On pickup day, place your bag(s) out front for contactless pickup.
5. Feel great, knowing that we'll work hard to keep your toy waste out of the landfill, put it back in play, and recycle what can't be reused.