Positional language phrases like in, on, under, between, beside, behind, and in front of, are fun to teach and learn using tiny toys! This is the perfect language centre for an FDK or Grade 1 classroom, or homeschool room.
This wood-oven bakery set by Calico Critters' maker Epoch Toys is the perfect scale for Playmobil people and accessories. We've put them together to make our best-ever home or classroom learning centre for teaching positional language: in, on, under, beside, behind, in front of, and between.
Use the included toys and sentence/word cards to create a scene and descriptive sentences about it, like "The carrot is in the oven." or "The hat is under the barrel." or "The potatoes are between the flowers and the basket." We've included both gendered and gender-neutral nouns for the characters in this set. We've also included a replacement copy of all printed activity cards; please don't laminate, for the health of the environment.
- Fire-oven bakery set (upcycled, like-new condition)
- 5 Playmobil characters for placing in the set (upcycled, like-new condition)
- 25 objects for placing in the set (upcycled, like-new condition)
- 7 NEW sentence cards with spaces for either toy objects or word cards
- 30 NEW word cards representing all included objects and characters
- 1 NEW bonus word card: we've included the word "are," to adapt sentences for plural nouns, such as "The flowers are on the counter."
- 3 NEW stacking storage tubs with twist-off lids