For many early readers, non-fiction is more engaging than fictional stories. These 10 beautifully-photographed Level 2 readers (for those beginning to read alone) contain great teachable non-fiction features such as: index, glossary, fun facts, titles/subtitles, labelled pictures and diagrams. Level 2 readers contain longer sentences and increased vocabulary, information boxes full of extra fun facts, and a simple index to learn about locating targeting information.
Perfect for a grade 1-2 classroom or a home library!
- Dinosaur Dinners
- The Secret Life of Trees
- Winking, Blinking, Wiggling and Waggling
- Munching, Crunching, Sniffing and Snooping
- Journey of a Humpback Whale
- Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!
- Slinky Scaly Snakes!
- Eruption! The Story of Volcanoes
- Feathers, Flippers, and Feet
Condition of Pieces Included: Excellent Used Condition
- eye-hand coordination
- oral language vocabulary: shape names