We collect and curate Fisher-Price Little People and Animals in 5 ways:
- Chunky Characters are from the late 90s/Early 2000s. These are still the most popular, and likely the style you know & love.
- Skinny Characters were introduced in around 2010 and are similar to to chunky characters in variety and detail, but taller and slimmer in design.
- Farm Animals: pigs, cows, sheep, goats, dogs, hens, roosters, horses, etc.
- Wild/Zoo Animals: zebras, llamas, alligators, bears, toucans, etc.
- Special Sets: some pieces just need to stay together! We'll list special sets here with pictures and detailed descriptions.
Each Mystery Pack includes 5 randomly-selected characters or animals in the same style, grouped by theme.
If you are looking for a particular piece (e.g., a pilot for your airplane) please use our Request a Part (ISO) form here, and we'll be happy to take a look for you!
Safety Note: Due to small parts, changing safety and recall information, and the absence of original packaging/instructions, the safe use of all toys purchased secondhand, through Tiny Toy Co. or elsewhere, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please exercise judgement, supervise your child’s play, and use online resources to assist in adhering to up-to-date safety information.