Loose Parts Learning is a powerful, brain-building approach to play-based learning. Your Starter Set contains everything you need to kick off loose parts learning with your child.
- 10 teacher-designed Activity Cards with instructions for 25 powerful learning activities, along with Teacher Tips for parents and educators
- 24* hand-selected, upcycled tiny toys for Loose Parts Learning
- 1 *NEW* organic cotton storage bag, with enough room to grow your collection.
Check out our monthly Loose Parts Learning Booster Pack subscription (sold separately.) Reactivate your child's interest in the learning games & activities included with your Starter Set with a fresh infusion of tiny toys every month, sent right to your mailbox. Each Booster Pack also includes a NEW activity card!
Ages: 3-10 (small parts)
- oral language & vocabulary
- phonemic awareness
- word work & spelling
- sorting, counting, sequencing
- S.T.E.A.M. project ideas, integrating IT and arts!
- fine motor skills
*Why 24 toys? Our favourite toy-organizing play tray is a muffin pan! Many of our games and activities work well using a 6, 12, or 24 tin muffin pan.