Learning to recognize, name, and sort colours has never been so much fun!
This Loose Parts Learning activity contains:
- 2 dice with 3 colours on each (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- 24 tiny toys: 4 each in 6 colours
- 1 NEW organic cotton storage bag
Ways to Play:
- Take turns rolling dice and claiming colours.
- Use tongs or chopsticks for added fine-motor development (not included.)
- Roll the dice and send kids on a scavenger hunt in the house, bringing back the right coloured object. Teacher Tip: play the game in reverse to tidy up!
- Art Activity: Roll a die to decide which colour use in your picture next.
- Speech-therapy use: name the pieces and their colours as you grab them.
Ages: 3+ with Adult Supervision (Very Small Parts)
Note: Due to small parts, changing safety and recall information, and the absence of original packaging/instructions, the safe use of all toys purchased secondhand, through Tiny Toy Co. or elsewhere, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please exercise judgement, and use online resources to assist in adhering to up-to-date safety information.