See the difference that high engagement, play-based learning makes for your child!
This original, play-based learning activity set teaches visual discrimination (similarities and differences) while developing your child's oral and/or written descriptive language skills. BONUS: We're including a great lesson card all about adjectives!
Learn how to use 2 graphic organizers as you sort 24 pairs of identical and similar-but-nonidentical toys. Use oral language to describe how they are the same, and different. Older learners are invited to use our (included) worksheets to write descriptive "compare & contrast" paragraphs.
- 12 pairs of identical tiny toys (24 toys)
- 12 pairs of visually similar, but non-identical tiny toys (24 more toys)
- 24 mini cups for playing the classic matching game, Memory
- Teacher-designed lesson plans for levelled, differentiated learning activities, complete with parent/teacher prompts to support learning.
- Photocopiable worksheet with prompts for writing descriptive "compare and contrast" paragraphs.
- Licence to photocopy all included worksheets and graphic organizers for personal or classroom, barring only reproduction for resale.
- NEW game box
You may also like our simpler matching game, Memory, sold separately here.