This set of 16 early sight word puzzles have been refurbished to replace their missing wooden letters with magnetic letters & matching tiny toys. This is multi-sensory, tactile literacy learning at its best.
Three Ways to Play: Use these smooth, wooden word cards to:
- trace the letters with your finger,
- spell the words by inserting magnetic letters, and
- match the right toy object to the meaning of the word.
We are proud to have created this upcycled learning set using unwanted toy pieces, diverting them away from landfill and back towards play-based learning. By shopping upcycled, you are shrinking your environmental footprint. Good work!
- wooden storage box
- 8 wooden cards with 18 words
- all 17 letters needed to spell 18 words
- 16 toys representing 18 words
Ages: 3+ (small parts)