From the makers of UpWords (one of our favourite language games) this sudoku game set doubles as loose parts manipulatives for your classroom or homeschool numeracy centre.
It's a teacher pick for great design and flexibility of play: follow the rules or leave out for free play; teachers can even use these great stacking tiles and board for word work during guided numeracy work, or one-on-one math support!
The number tiles come together on the raised game board to build numbers/equations *and* they stack, to change and regroup numbers already in play!
UPCYCLED: This game has been lovingly refurbished using lost & found pieces and multiple sets, to divert toy waste away from the landfill, and back into learning!
- NEW plastic storage box
- `208 purple, plastic number tiles
- 1 grey game board which doubles as a math work surface
Condition: Excellent Used Condition
Ages: 3+ (small parts)
- Word work, spelling, phonemic awareness
- Cooperative / competitive play, rule following
- Procedural comprehension, in reading and following steps of play
- Creative language play