Social-emotional learning is an essential part of early years education. We have brought it to life with these high-engagement toys to help develop recognition of facial expressions, and expand social-emotional vocabulary.
Each Vocabulary Development: Emotions kit includes
- 12+ character toys displaying a range of emotions (each set is unique)
- Vocabulary cards, printed on sturdy cardstock and ready for cutting/laminating
- 1 NEW organic cotton drawstring storage/game bag (not shown)
- Match characters with vocabulary cards (tabletop centre)
- Pull characters from the included drawstring bag, naming and copying their emotion with your own facial expressions and body language (whole group)
- Set up an Emotions centre in your classroom where English language learners, non-verbal students, children who have experienced emotional trauma, shy or reluctant speakers, or others, can use toys to show a safe and caring adult how they are feeling (classroom resource)